In childhood days:-
• I’d put my arms in my shirt and told people I lost my arms
• Would restart the video game whenever I knew I was going to lose
• Had that one pen with four color, and tried to push all the buttons at once
• Waited behind a door to scare someone, then leaving because
they’re taking too long to come out.
• Faked being asleep, so I could be carried to bed
• Used to think that the moon followed me when I walk.
• Tried to balance the switch between On/ Off
• Watching two drops of rain roll down window and pretending it
was a race
• The only thing I had to take care of was a school bag.
• Swallowed a fruit seed I was scared to death that a tree was
going to grow in my tummy.
• Closed the fridge extremely slowly to see when the lights went off.
• Walked into a room,. forgot what you needed, Walked out, and then remember.
Remember when we were kids and couldn’t wait to grow up?
and now we think why did we even grow up?